Welcome

“There’s this illusion that homosexuals have sex and heterosexuals fall in love. That’s completely untrue. Everybody wants to be loved.” ~ Boy George

Sunday 4 May 2014

"The gang gets a new member" FEDERICO DIAZ

Latin Heartthrob Federico Díaz, Once Linked To Ricky Martin, Comes Out Publicly.

„The day has come! Only God knows when and how. I only let myself be guided. I feel that God has awarded me with homosexuality, the sensation of confusion that I had and the uncertainty throughout the years of knowing who I really am has been left behind. Today I am starting to walk a new life, with no ties, no lies, no annoyances or pain, due to the fact that these feelings only depress and generate anguish in the heart. I came to this Earth to be happy, to hug, to realize dreams, to take care of my loved ones and to leave a positive footprint in life. I am gay and I am sharing this with respect, love and gratitude to everyone that gives meaning to my life. Thank you for everything and together we will achieve more. I love you all very much.”


Uruguayan actor and model Federico Díaz, at one time thought to have been consoling Ricky Martin after the recent break-up of his longtime relationship, came out publicly by posting a note to his Twitter account
 


No comments:

Post a Comment